Sunday, January 24, 2010

Seborrheic Dermatitis And Hair Loss Seborrheic Dermatitis???? Please Help... Hair Loss Due To It?

Seborrheic dermatitis???? please help... hair loss due to it? - seborrheic dermatitis and hair loss

I am 18 years and was recently diagnosed with dermatitis with.seborrheic ... My hair has thinned at the sides of it and now I'm afraid that this could continue. The dermatologist told me that no signs of hair loss. Sometimes, hair has patches. has been arrested recently, because I will be head and shoulders with selenium sulfide. The dermatologist gave me, but in fear that I might owe him more hair loss clobesatol. It sounds red on the scalp. the shedding has decreased a lot, but I am afraid that my hair can be. I never went out and scratched his scalp. Can I grow my hair? and how long would it take? I have biotin and omega-3 to see whether it helps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The main cause of SD is an overreaction of the immune system. The identification of certain foods, chemicals, etc., can be very useful in the fight against this disease. I try to avoid soy and dairy products on my asthma.
Once used, the number of drugs that have become a natural treatment.
Now use serenaskin.com herbs, whose goal is the root of the disease - the immune system and are free of steroids.
After 2 weeks with the ointment and spray my scalp has been clarified and now only continue to extract the fight against eczema, which controls the immune system. My scalp has been clear for the month.
It is the only treatment that I found it gives me complete relief when used properly.

Anonymous said...

RUB tomatoes upside down
Who makes the hair soft and grow

Post a Comment