Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Luggage Brands What Luggage Brands Are Not Made In China?

What luggage brands are not made in China? - luggage brands

My New Year's resolution for 2008 is not knowingly buy anything "Made in China" because I do not agree with the methods of working with many other reasons.
When does a communist, which products are of poor quality, etc., etc.

So I bought some luggage. And I think all the brands that I saw and wondered about "Made in China" Everyone knows of baggage that are not affordable "Made in China"

Thank you.

2 comments:

Level 6 Troll said...

Good for you. I suggest you go to your favorite store and check the labels on the luggage ... I guess you want something you at a reasonable price that has to be found elsewhere than in China.

chaaalie said...

I agree w / 100% for the exact reasons

Post a Comment