Sunday, January 17, 2010

Contract Nursing Jobs Nursing Home/any Health Care Job That Offers Free CNA W/ Job Contract How Do I Find One?

Nursing home/any health care job that offers free CNA w/ job contract how do I find one? - contract nursing jobs

My goal in life is the life into the world before I die ..... So I have my CNA, my LPN, RN, ARNP, then do what I have for a midwife! Now I have my CNA my 18th Birthday get is the day after Thanksgiving, so it's time in less than a month! I've heard many people that some places like nursing a program to make you free CNA long as you can offer to sign a contract. It would be ideal for me, when do I get my CNA and LPN, and go my job and the last work in this job I would get my degree and continue working until it can end my contract. You want a hospital by a nurse in the obstetrics department, a work download at least one years RN transfer and then start going back to my ARNP while working at the hospital. I would like to continue to be a ARNP for a few years in the field of obstetrics and start working to get my license as a midwife. My goal is to find a midwife, before I'm 30, I have 12! I need help finding places that "are trade CNAfor a contract of employment in the directory / Pretty Please Renton, WA Seattle with a big chocolate cherry on top! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

lwinter8... said...

I know nothing about the Washington area know, I live in South Dakota. But even here all the facilities that I know will pay for your course of the ANC, while the work for you when you're done. As for the LPN, you do not need before you are an RN, right on the RN. Maybe one or two years, depending on the school, but if you want a RN everything anyway. Talk to the RN and LPN nursing home planning at work.

wanda said...

What I say, I sing because I live in Philadelphia, but I am a CNA. Working as a CNA is good, but if you want that then a LPN. How peolpe are losing their jobs, will be hard to find a place to be free CNA. LPN is only 12 months to 18 months full time or part-time and fresh out of high school, which is better and pay more. Search IT .... I feel am31 not do it now with 3 children. Woking, as LPN while in the RN can begin. You Can Do It

Post a Comment