Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heartburn Everyday How Do I Stop Getting Heartburn Everyday?

How do I stop getting heartburn everyday? - heartburn everyday

Nick, I know how you feel. I also very bad. Keep away from citrus fruits such as orange juice, tomatoes and tobacco. Yes, cigarettes and break up, been there. Tilt the head of the bed a few degrees, so that you are on a small hill or sleep ......... lots of pillows against the back and sitting almost asleep. I propose to ask a DR. I know it is difficult for a man to see a DR ........ but it could be something more serious. This is to prevent as heartburn daily.

2 comments:

upyerjum... said...

Breakfast cereals, milk gave me heartburn .. .. after the consumption of cakes and pastries with coffee and gave me heartburn .. I cut to a minimum .. Breaky not for me. Cup of coffee, but no cookies. The combinations of foods that you should take note of the moment the problem .. .. Simply write down what you ate and result .. In this way, you can cut things and replace them with better things, like bread .. .. or a piece of fruit

Catboy said...

For legal reasons, my first reaction is ask your doctor.

But ... Someone stopped immediately if I no longer drink tea (caffeine) is in order, and stopped eating fast food and fried foods. To go to sleep with my upper body slightly elevated helped, until my new diet has taken effect.

Under Anti-acid-May, in fact harmful to your digestive system.

Post a Comment