Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mehndi Decorations Would It Look Weird To Have Indian Style Mehndi Hand Decorations For A Western Wedding?

Would it look weird to have Indian style Mehndi hand decorations for a western wedding? - mehndi decorations

I'm getting married on Saturday (registrar) and I have a friend who projects the most beautiful Mehndi - I think to put my hand in the Decoration of the marriage, but not sure it's just strange that it is "an Indian wedding I'm with a pink silk dress.

I thought that fit perhaps a simple floral design - with a little gold and pink sequins on my dress?

13 comments:

sxc_chan... said...

I think it would sound really good!
im sure that you look good.

yaja!ra :D said...

Do What You Do
is the best advice we can discuss your wedding day.

But it would be rare, if non-Indians, and use the designs ..

foxy said...

Welli am an Indian and I hate it when people treat him like a tattoo and draw ole, wherever they want. But if you do in your hands Mehndi GO FOR IT!

Broadcast diversity!

Kimmie Craig said...

If the idea - go ahead. The only thing that can keep an eye on the mehndi too long, otherwise it is very dark

Mystical Mamba said...

It's a good idea, but only if the parties

The best dress I've ever seen was my director depty when I came dressed in the class, middle-aged white middle class woman in a sari

Helen M said...

It's your wedding do - whatever you want. While his friend, he feels sympathy for his team, I'm sure you're beautiful.

dunrobin... said...

It is very much in place. Better not. I mean, why religious symbols in the hands of a non-religious marriage?

dunrobin... said...

It is very much in place. Better not. I mean, why religious symbols in the hands of a non-religious marriage?

$@m B said...

Do not think that it would be bad because it is the same as with make-up. You do not have to be white lipstick!

☆MiraLaS... said...

I think it's a good idea and would be really nice:)

anjem b said...

Sounds like a really nice idea, but I do not think it fit her outfit.

Cat-foo... said...

dont do it is strange.

Laura L said...

is good, do it.

Post a Comment