Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vegetable Juice Substitute V8 Vegetable Juice? Football? Overall Health?

V8 vegetable juice? football? overall health? - vegetable juice substitute

I am now a price outside linebacker for my football team (high school). I am a scientist 5'11, 185 pounds (I'm pretty small) for a defense. Anyway, I eat lots of vegetables, but I drink about 1 bottle of drink mix vegetable (V8 46 oz), and a bottle of orange juice (64 oz) instead of one week. I also support the monitoring of grapes and bananas. Besides, what fast food from time to time here and there, but what I think is a healthy diet. I go to the gym 4x a week with my team for an hour and a half days, 3 hours on Wednesday.

Im not really sure what I say, but my question is: "Is drinking V8 and orange juice is an acceptable substitute for the actual consumption of plant solids?

and other additional tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah

Post a Comment