Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Know What Processor My Computer Can Handle I Am Looking To Get A New Processor For My Computer Can Any Motherboard Handle Any Processor?

I am looking to get a new processor for my computer can any motherboard handle any processor? - how to know what processor my computer can handle

I am looking for a new processor for my motherboard can handle everything each processor, I have a Pentium 4 with 2.8 and I try to a Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz motherboard can handle it come from?

3 comments:

BeepBoop... said...

No, you must ensure that the processor is the decision on the motherboard. This work was used because migggghhhht Intel Socket LGA 775 frequently.

Arnak said...

Hello,

Certainly not that all rights Cup motherboard.

If you tell us what your motherboard, that we say that the processor can be supported.

CPU can thereby completely different in their distribution of the pins and voltage requirements.

Arnak

Karz said...

Check your motherboard natively supports 1333 MHz FSB. The motherboard for X38, P35, G33, G31-based chipsets support 1333MHz FSB. Older chipsets support, but in 1333 the only method of overclocking.

Post a Comment