Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Shower After A Wax How Often Would I Clean My Ears After I Got It Pierced?

How often would i clean my ears after i got it pierced? - can i shower after a wax

I understand that I have atleast 2 times a day, and after the shower gel / wax / Hairspray, touch or whatever.
What about steam? I ate something hot and an explosion of steam in my face flushed. Would impact on the ear at all? is the so paranoid, lol.

In addition, you get the slope of 6 weeks? Of course, what you say, but my aunt said to hold, but can be changed if it is less boring and no longer hurt.
Not to mention to my cousin last up to anything today, after he had received. This is obviously bad for them, but always the solution is then, and now you can still use. But she says it hurts when you change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment