Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Waterski On The Ocean Should I Join My Towns Local Waterski Team?

Should I join my towns local waterski team? - can you waterski on the ocean

Therefore I would like to join my team of local aquatic show, which was a dream for me lately. My family and I want to hurt him. So I think do not know anyone in the team, so that he would be alone. I am 15 years old. I know it sounds corny, but true. "I weigh 150 pounds and I'm afraid I'm too big. I want someone to help me with my decision, and maybe someone you want to speak about.And know if I make friends I can 'm super shy. I hope some of you know what I mean. And thank you (:

2 comments:

Cocoon said...

I love skiing and I wish there was a water ski team in my town. I have to travel an hour to get where I ski. Your not fat. To make friends. ASWEL I'm shy, but when I bumped into a ski team again and I hope someone's conversation. Let's assess your shyness to what you do: P

football... said...

Please try it out! You meet new people with similar interests! I think we will not regret it. Will certainly make friends. I know it is difficult if you are shy, but if you are interested and for some others who have the same interest, it's easier because you have to tell us something! Do not worry, I think it's a great idea!

Good luck!

Post a Comment