Friday, December 4, 2009

Uti More Condition_symptoms In Pregnancy UTI Or Do I Just Need To Drink More Water?

UTI or do i just need to drink more water? - uti more condition_symptoms in pregnancy

OK, because the only symptom you have is (for a urinary tract infection) pee cloudy. no damage or burning sensation when urinating. Then I read something on the Internet that says drinking water. I drank water and it is the color of my urine in a bright color, and it was overcast. No intimation should I just start drinking more water, or if I UTI cleared up, despite my symptoms?

1 comment:

TweetyBi... said...

You can not have a urinary tract infection in general. IE is not the only reason for cloudy urine and, fortunately, no other symptoms is often associated with urinary tract infections. Make sure water supply of 2.3 liters each day. A pigment coloring matters gives the urine the yellow color characteristic. Increased water dilutes the urine and pigments, when his urine was a lighter color. Stick with extra fluids and see how it goes.

Next show that (only the condition i only symptom you have), but then, you mentioned "my symptoms" - plural. Is that an error will occur, or other symptoms? I noticed how the details can be important.

Post a Comment