Sunday, December 27, 2009

Types Of Pet Birds I Am Thinking About Getting A Pet Bird. What Types Are Best If I Want A Smaller Bird And Why?

I am thinking about getting a pet bird. What types are best if I want a smaller bird and why? - types of pet birds

Do you know how little Itty Bitty? If so parakeets! They are smaller than the birds of love, a little over 4 inches long (I have an albino now sits on my shoulder). They come in many mutations. I specialize in changing the color of the nesting birds. I love these kids an amazing species native South and Central America are closley linked to Amazon parrots. They have the look and feel of a great driver in a tiny body!
Why should you?
They are small
easy to handle
do not need a large cage
You can not cry
one can speak
Learning new tricks
Attitudes have little cute
well to the owners (the best connection 6 to 10 weeks)
They love to play, birds are active extrmely
They have great personalities
is not as complicated as large birds

I love the east and forms are for people new birds are well Quakers and Conures. They are the size of the Robins (some Conures can be higher). They are easily trained and easy to use. Are extrEmely intelligent birds. The Aratinga Conures are a little stronger than Pyrrhura species. Pyrrhura species are smaller and adapted to be affectionate. I love the Quakers, because her amazing personality. They have more character of all kinds. They speak very well. And they love and learn very quickly. They are a kind of the easiest to treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment