Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How To Diagnose Knee Pain More Condition_symptoms Can Anyone Diagnose Pain Above My Knee?

Can anyone diagnose pain above my knee? - how to diagnose knee pain more condition_symptoms

This afternoon, without explanation, I developed a very painful sensation of the skin just above the left kneecap. The skin was very red and hot to. I will not bite and do not have the knee hurt sports or something else. It is very difficult to move my knee, but I feel no pain and the ligaments of the knee to the inside - which is on the skin and fluid. I sat in my office that afternoon and that's the limit of my physical activity. Ideas?

7 comments:

FredHH said...

a physician.

The redness and swelling shows a serious problem of ... possibly an infection. Untreated infections can lead to amputation or death.

Kimmer said...

Check out webmd.com and search your symptoms. They are good in general or in the general area are made of the event.

shorty12... said...

Sounds like something that can not be seen, your cock MD with Magnifiers, X-rays and blood tests to check if necessary, could be a tick or a spider can cause problems for both

davelenn... said...

I want to go to the hospital, she sounds like a mouthful, especially since it is red and hot to.

petunia1 said...

Try ice and rest for a few days. If you recall, are worse DR

Katie said...

Yes to a doctor.

corrine said...

It could be a few things - the inflammation can be caused by a torn ACL, but I have nothing, it's unlikely. In addition, a tear could be ecumenical. I had two times, very painful, swelling in general in which you describe, and you feel pain in the knee. In short, see a doctor. If this were the case, the longer you wait, you develop arthritis, and for the rest of your life.

Post a Comment