Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Laptop Hard Drive Dimensions Installing SATA Laptop Hard Drive... Wrong Connectors?

Installing SATA Laptop Hard drive... wrong connectors? - laptop hard drive dimensions

I have a SATA hard drive to replace my broken laptop back to HD. My laptop is an HP Pavilion dv2000 Special Edition.

And this is an indication of the hard disk I bought.
WD3200BEVT-R/WD3200BMVT-R/WD3200BMVS-R-WD WD Scorpio 320 GB SATA 2.5 "type hard drive - internal Form Factor 2.5" x 1/8H Dimensions (WxDxH) 7 cm x 10 cm x 9.5 mm Weight 117 g Capacity 320 GB Interface Type Serial ATA-300 Data Transfer Rate 300 MBps Average Seek Time 12 ms Spindle Speed 5400 rpm Buffer Size 8 MB to 90 days.

I have the problem is that it connects to my laptop ... I thought that would be the hardest part, loosen the screws, but unfortunately ... T'was not. I do not have no data on my hard drive, but I know it was SATA.

So if you can use any laptop SATA HD, why can I use?

No comments:

Post a Comment